This is a super simple three ingredient recipe which is supremely easy to make but tasted great. But do try and get an organic pumpkin for this.
- I took half a pumpkin from my garden, but you can take about 500 gms
- extra Virgin olive oil
- sea salt
- few cloves of garlic
- black pepper
- spice mix of your choice
1. Wash the pumpkin, scoop out the threads and the seeds and cut it into thick slices.
2. Pre heat the oven at 180 deg.
3. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
4. Drizzle olive oil and sea salt on the pumpkin and mix it all well until all the slices are coated well.
5. bake it into the oven for about 40 mts.
6. Serve it drizzled with more olive and some black pepper or also some Italian spice mix.
7. I served it plain like that as I had big servings but you can also serve it on a bed of any green salad. Rocket will really go well.
Ps: As I said my pumpkin was from my garden and the skin of it was as soft as a potatoes skin, so I kept the skin/peel on. Most of the store bought pumpkins have ver hard skin, so I would suggest you to take it off.