Garlic bread is a kind of bread which everyone loves, from from kids to adults and its super simple to make. It goes well for a Party or serve it with a Hot and Spicy Tomato soup on a cold night. Here is what yo will need. Ingredients: - 1 baguette (or any bread of your choice, I mostly take the half baked small breads) - 2 TL soft butter - 2-3 cloves of garlic, crushed/pressed - Salt to taste - 1 tsp of Italian spice mix (mix of dried basil, oregano & salt works too) - 1 big pinch of red chili flakes if you fancy. Method:
1. Preheat the oven for 10 minutes at 180°
2. Take out the butter for about an hour and let it sit on room temperature.
3. Mix all the spices and salt with butter.
4. Half the breads/baguette and spread both the sides with the garlic butter
5. Put the bread on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
6. Bake it in the oven for about 10-12 minutes.7. Serve warm.If you are taking a baked baguette then you could bake the bread on 170° for about 8-10 minutes but if you are taking the semi baked bread like me, then follow the instructions on the pack or as mentioned above. The result is absolutely amazing.