Garlic bread is a kind of bread which everyone loves, from from kids to adults and its super simple to make. It goes well for a Party or serve it with a Hot and Spicy Tomato soup on a cold night. Here is what yo will need.
Ingredients: - 1 baguette (or any bread of your choice, I mostly take the half baked small breads) - 2 TL soft butter - 2-3 cloves of garlic, crushed/pressed - Salt to taste - 1 tsp of Italian spice mix (mix of dried basil, oregano & salt works too) - 1 big pinch of red chili flakes if you fancy. Method:
1. Preheat the oven for 10 minutes at 180°
2. Take out the butter for about an hour and let it sit on room temperature.
3. Mix all the spices and salt with butter.
4. Half the breads/baguette and spread both the sides with the garlic butter
5. Put the bread on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
6. Bake it in the oven for about 10-12 minutes.7. Serve warm.If you are taking a baked baguette then you could bake the bread on 170° for about 8-10 minutes but if you are taking the semi baked bread like me, then follow the instructions on the pack or as mentioned above. The result is absolutely amazing.
These are the pictures when I used to teach cooking in our school town. We had invited parents for an Apero and the kids loved to make that.