This is a no cook breakfast, it can be either made with Rice Cakes or very much with a toast bread. We all love it at home. When we are having a lazy weekend for go for this breakfast and the little ones can help them make too.
Here`s what you need :
- rice cakes (4 pieces)
- 1 kiwi, peeled and cut into circles
- 1 banana, peeled and cut into circles
- 3 strawberries, cut into half or half an apple cut into thin slices
- chopped walnuts or almonds
1. Spread two rice cakes with nutella and two with peanut butter.
2. Put them on a big plate.
3. Garnish the nutella ones with kiwis (awesome!!!) it goes very well.
4. The peanut butter ones can be garnished with apples and bananas and finally sprinkle some nuts on the top
5. These make great snacks for the little ones too and they can even help them make it.