Breakfast in a glass
Its one of those morning where I am lazy, no bread in the kitchen, dont feel like cooking anything but there are two small overripe bananas looking at me and yours truly is suddenly happy. I anyways wanted to use my new magic max and these babies gave me a good idea. So here I go and make a big maxi glass of breakfast for me.
For this creamy and fulfilling banana shake cum breakfast glass you will need:
- 1 big or two small very ripe bananas
- 2 dates, pitted
- 1 tbsp of almond powder
- 1/2 tbsp of chia seeds
- 1 tbsp of protein powder
- 1 glass milk
1. Peel the bananas and put them in the blender.
2. Add milk and the rest of the ingredients too.
3. Blitz it until nice, creamy and frothy. I even topped it with some caramalised Almonds I had.
4. Enjoy. Its a very fulfilling drink, makes a good breakfast and it's also great to take to the gym or on the go if you are running late. In that use a Maison Jar to carry, even cooler.
Ps: In my opinion the best result I get from this drink is when the bananas are ripe. I have tried it with normal unriped bananas too but I prefer this way. The result is much creamier and flavour very mild. Its the same for me when I bake a banana bread, the riper the banans the better the bread. But you can try both the ways. Have a lovely summer day.